30” Vintage Marquee Anchor Light
This product is no longer available.
Great for weddings, restaurants, bars, events, home decor, or even photo/set props. These Vintage Marquee Lights are what the ...
more Great for weddings, restaurants, bars, events, home decor, or even photo/set props. These Vintage Marquee Lights are what the "Pickers" dream of finding! The are carefully crafted from rusty metal to make them look authentic and antique. Artificial wear and tear is created on each letter and wear will differ from sign to sign. Color will also vary due to naturally occurring rust.
Due to the rust, inside packaging can become dusty during transit. Open with care. Once open, shake dust off. There is a 24" tall, 4" deep (arrow 36" tall) hanging bracket on back for easy wall installation. New UL Approved wiring, plugs, sockets and C9 bulbs included. 5 spare bulbs per sign also included incase of breakage during shipping. Plug into standard outlet. Indoor/outdoor use. less
- 30.0ʺW × 4.0ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Myrtle Beach, SC
Vintage Marquee Lights in Myrtle Beach, SC
If a picture paints a thousand words, Vintage Marquee Lights (VML) tell a story in ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.