Vintage Indigo Mud Cloth Textile Pillow
This product is no longer available.
Vintage indigo Mud Cloth textile pillow. African mud cloth fabric is made from Bologan cloth, created by the Bamana tribe ...
more Vintage indigo Mud Cloth textile pillow. African mud cloth fabric is made from Bologan cloth, created by the Bamana tribe in Mali. This size pillow was designed for bench seating, but can be used anywhere.
Front: vintage indigo mud cloth from Africa
Back: flax colored linen
Colors: Indigo bluePillow covers come with inserts and invisible zippers.
Please handle each vintage pillow with care, and spot clean only.
Please note: each pillow is unique, one of a kind, and hand stitched. Some patterns and colors may vary between pillows. Each pillow is made from vintage textiles that have unique stitching which hold the panels of fabric together. Each pillow has its own perfect imperfections. All pillows include duck feather inserts.
- 24.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 9.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
Stitch & Rose in Los Angeles, CA
We sell one of a kind vintage textile pillows.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.