- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Four Gallon Glazed Stoneware Jug
Four Gallon Glazed Stoneware Jug
Four gallon, glazed, green stoneware jug. From Wikipedia: “Stoneware is a rather broad term for pottery or other ceramics fired ...
moreFour gallon, glazed, green stoneware jug. From Wikipedia: “Stoneware is a rather broad term for pottery or other ceramics fired at a relatively high temperature. A modern technical definition is a vitreous or semi-vitreous ceramic made primarily from stoneware clay or non-refractory fire clay. Whether vitrified or not, it is nonporous (does not soak up liquids); it may or may not be glazed. Historically, across the world, it has been developed after earthenware and before porcelain, and has often been used for high-quality as well as utilitarian wares.”
This jug is in overall good condition, despite a missing handle and some chipping (see condition notes for more information). This green giant is 17.5” tall and 10” straight across at its widest point. less
- 10ʺW × 10ʺD × 17.5ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Pictured: some bumps and scratches throughout, handle broken off and chip at lip Pictured: some bumps and scratches throughout, handle broken off and chip at lip less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Interiors Market in Atlanta, GA
Blends modern, vintage, & antique pieces for an eclectic eye. Home Décor · Lighting · Furniture · Artwork & more!
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Apothecary Jars
- Cookie Jars
- Candy Jars
- Ceramic Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Green Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Ball Jars
- Rustic Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Spice Jars
- Canning Jars
- Coffee Jars
- Decorative Jars
- Traditional Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Bottles and Jars and Jugs in Atlanta
- Earthenware Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Storage Jars
- Clay Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Pottery Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Sculpture Materials Bottles and Jars and Jugs
- Stoneware Bottles and Jars and Jugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.