Custom Nautical Teak Bar Stools - Set of 3
This product is no longer available.
Set of three custom made nautical bar stools. These stools are one-of-a-kind custom fabricated pieces commissioned by Furnish Me Vintage ...
more Set of three custom made nautical bar stools. These stools are one-of-a-kind custom fabricated pieces commissioned by Furnish Me Vintage. You won’t find them anywhere else! Created by a local craftsman who spent his career working on yachts. This stool is constructed of a salvaged solid teak seat and wrought iron bases salvaged from boat yards. The teak seats are protected with a matte oil finish. Look closely to see that two bases are identical while the third varies slightly. The seat height is adjustable.
Newly fabricated. No notable wear.
X-Base Stool: 26" Wide x 26" Deep x 28" High (33.5" Maximum Seat Height)
V-Base Stool: 19" Wide x 19" Deep x 28" High (33.5" Maximum Seat Height)
We have several other similar stools from this series (sold separately). If interested in others, please contact email@example.com.
- 26.0ʺW × 26.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in St. Petersburg, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Furnish Me Vintage in St. Petersburg, FL
Furnish Me Vintage presents a selectively curated collection of mid century modern, Danish, and contemporary ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.