Italian Louis XVI Style Gilt Side Table
This product is no longer available.
Beautifully carved and gilded Italian Louis XVI style side table with unusual colored marble top surrounded by rounded border. Floral ... more Beautifully carved and gilded Italian Louis XVI style side table with unusual colored marble top surrounded by rounded border. Floral motif at top of tapered fluted legs and decorative pierced X- form stretcher with central finial. The warm color of the beveled marble top works harmoniously with the aged patina of the gilding. As is typical with old gilded Italian pieces, some red paint beneath the gilding shows through. Just the right side table in an elegant setting. less
- 27.0ʺW × 19.5ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Fatto a Mano in San Francisco, CA
With a 5,000-square-foot warehouse showroom just north of the Golden Gate Bridge in San ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.