Harry Bertoia Bird Lounge Chair and Ottoman
This product is no longer available.
This is an iconic "Bird" Chair and Ottman by Harry Bertoia for Knoll. The chair can be rocked or sat ...
more This is an iconic "Bird" Chair and Ottman by Harry Bertoia for Knoll. The chair can be rocked or sat in still and is incredibly comfortable.
Condition: The chair and ottoman have been sand blasted down to bare metal and powder coated. The original cover is in good vintage condition with some signs of age and has been professionally cleaned.
Dimensions: 38.5" wide, 33" deep, 40.25" in overall height and 16" seat height.
We can deliver locally for a small fee depending on the location. We are willing to hand deliver in the San Francisco area for a fee as well. Another option is the chair can be picked up from our showroom in Los Angeles, CA for free. less
- 38.5ʺW × 33.0ʺD × 40.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Harry Bertoia
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Den Møbler in Los Angeles, CA
Den Møbler is a Los Angeles-based shop specializing in the sale and restoration of mid ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.