1960's Navy Cabinet W/ White & Gold Tapered Legs
This product is no longer available.
About the 1960's navy cabinet with white tapered legs with stunning gold tips.
This gorgeous Navy Cabinet has louvered sliding ... more About the 1960's navy cabinet with white tapered legs with stunning gold tips.
This gorgeous Navy Cabinet has louvered sliding doors reminiscent of Merton Gershun for American of Martinsville. This cabinet was custom made in the 1960's and has been restored with a luxurious change in color and elements. The cabinet has been coated with high end Navy Oil Based Paint. The legs have been powder coated with high end White Oil Based Paint and the gold tips were added to enhance the sophistication of the cabinet. The louvered doors slide and reveal a medium wood interior with a single shelf creating a great storage area. There are two gold metallic recessed pulls for sliding the cabinet doors. Overall the cabinet is a 8.5 or 9 out 10 with some light rippling of the wood that was painted visible depending on the angle. With 50+ years of age the cabinet is gorgeous! This cabinet works great as a TV Console, a Changing Table, an Entry Table or a Home Bar. This piece is a must have for the buyer with discriminating taste. There's only one and when it's gone it's gone forever. Make it yours today! less
- 52ʺW × 14.5ʺD × 29.75ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
- Mid-Century Modern
ABT Modern in DeLand, FL
At ABT Modern we specialize in one of a kind Mid Century Modern furniture & decor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.