1920s Painted Steel Patio Door or Window 20 Pane Window or Door
Steel door from Oklahoma City's historic Lincoln Terrace. Door features 20 paynes of glass with all glass still in tact ...
moreSteel door from Oklahoma City's historic Lincoln Terrace. Door features 20 paynes of glass with all glass still in tact. This piece was originally used as both a window and a door which opened up to a sprawling patio. Door has been painted in a cream/white paint and was original to the home. All original hardware is still attached. Very heavy.
This piece could be used to replace an existing patio door to add a little character. Or, installed as an art installation in a room. Would be great in an entryway or foyer. Mirrors could also be added behind for an additional charge.
This beautiful steel door was taken from a historical home in Oklahoma City. The original owner of the home was responsible for laying the runways of Will Rogers World Airport. (Oklahoma Cities only airport.) The owner, owned a concrete factory and was responsible for a majority of the concrete in Oklahoma City. No expenses were spared on this gorgeous home. Including steel doors, window casements and various other architectural pieces. less
- 28ʺW × 1.25ʺD × 76ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This piece is aged to perfection and consistent with age and use. This piece is aged to perfection and consistent with age and use. less
- Place of Origin
- North America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Scout Studios in Oklahoma City, OK
Scout Studios curates unique and beautiful pieces from all corners of the globe. Each piece ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Shabby Chic Doors and Gates
- Screen Doors
- French Doors
- Hollywood Regency Doors and Gates
- Antique Doors
- Wooden Doors
- Patio Doors
- Barn Doors
- Double Doors
- Entry Doors
- Glass Doors and Gates
- Cabinet Doors
- Interior Doors
- Metal Doors and Gates
- Cellar Doors
- Country Doors
- Cream Doors and Gates
- Front Doors
- Garden Gates
- Paint Doors and Gates
- Sliding Doors
- Steel Doors and Gates
- White Doors and Gates
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.