Modern Schumacher Patterson Flynn Martin Xy Daffodil Hand-Knotted Wool Modern Rug - 6'4" X 5'4"
Trained as a visual artist, New York based interior designer, David Kaihoi has earned a reputation for creating sophisticated and ...
moreTrained as a visual artist, New York based interior designer, David Kaihoi has earned a reputation for creating sophisticated and innovative interiors with the spirit and compositional qualities of fine art. Since joining the interiors industry under his mentor Miles Redd, Kahoi has been featured on the cover of Elle Décor, and in House Beautiful, Metropolitan Home, and Town & Country.
His collaboration with PFM comes after a succession of fabrics and wallpaper designs for its sister company, Schumacher. From his monumental, mixed-media tapestries featuring abstract arrangements of contrasting wool textures and sheet metal elements to a series of hand-knotted, Y-shaped rugs, Kaihoi’s work bridges art and design and luxury and livability.
6'4" X 5'4"
Hand made rugs are subject to size variations of up to 3%. Due to variations in dye lots, actual colors are not guaranteed to match samples and strike-offs . Minor variations in texture and construction are inherent in fine woven carpets and natural fibers. These variations should not be construed as defects.
Since Schumacher was founded in 1889, our family-owned company has been synonymous with style, taste, and innovation. A passion for luxury and an unwavering commitment to beauty are woven into everything we do.
Schumacher's sister-brand, Patterson Flynn Martin, is a leading designer of exquisite custom, classic and contemporary floorcoverings serving the interior design trade. Since its founding in 1943, the company has maintained a reputation for its dedication to superior design and personalized service. Only the finest floorcoverings crafted with exceptional production techniques become part of PFM’s offerings, which include historic reproductions, Oriental carpets, exclusive Wilton, hand tufted, Tibetan and hand knotted rugs from around the world. less
- 5′4″ × 6′4″ and 1.0″ thick
- Early 21st Century
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Schumacher in New York, NY
Since Schumacher was founded in 1889, our family-owned company has been synonymous with style, taste ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Karastan Rugs
- Rugs in New York
- Zebra Rugs
- Kilim Rugs
- Braided Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Shag Rugs
- Sheepskin Rugs
- Round Rugs
- Jute Rugs
- Oval Rugs
- Berber Rugs
- Silk Rugs
- Flat Weave Rugs
- Tibetan Rugs
- Cow Hide Rugs
- Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rag Rugs
- Aztec Rugs
- Jaipur Rugs
- Berber Area Rugs
- Flat Woven Rugs
- Striped Runner Rugs
- Hand Woven Rugs
- New and Custom Rugs
- Striped Rugs
- Wool Runner Rugs
- Extra Large Rugs
- Large Rugs
- Leopard Rugs
- Tapestry Rugs
- Luxury Rugs
- Outdoor Rugs
- Rya Rugs
- Artisan Rugs
- Schumacher Rugs
- Black and White Rugs
- Small Rugs
- Black and White Area Rugs
- Floral Rugs
- Geometric Rugs
- Denim Rugs
- Diamond Rugs
- Geometric Area Rugs
- Green Rugs
- Herringbone Rugs
- Round Area Rugs
- Medallion Rugs
- Patchwork Rugs
- Plush Rugs
- Round Floral Rugs
- Soft Area Rugs
- Textile Rugs
- Wool Rugs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.