Vintage 1960s Gibson Acoustic Guitar
This product is no longer available.
Iconic Vintage 60's Gibson Acoustic Guitar, SJ-Deluxe, (Southern Jumbo) in gorgeous sunburst, mother of pearl inlay on neck and headstock ...
more Iconic Vintage 60's Gibson Acoustic Guitar, SJ-Deluxe, (Southern Jumbo) in gorgeous sunburst, mother of pearl inlay on neck and headstock and features all original parts. Original Gibson Label inside.
Gorgeous Rosewood and Mahogany, she is gorgeous.
Will come with Vintage hardshell case.
condition: has damage, but gorgeous. investment piece well worth it for the end result. has hairline crack at back of neck head - doesn't go thru. has cracks in side body, and some deep scratches on back end. neck at guitar body is pulled away as well. can hang beautifully as is, but she really needs someone that wants to make her into her former glory. has an amazing vibe, bet she is full of songs to be written. she sounds beautiful as is, and will be remarkable once restored. less
- 18.0ʺW × 48.0ʺD × 7.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
Studio 180 in midlothian, VA
Vintage Furniture & Home Decor. Where the Far East Meets the South West.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.