Chapman Brass Asian Table Lamps - A Pair
This is a pair of oversized brass table lamps with a timeless Chinoiserie syle from Chapman Lighting, dated 1972. Each ... more This is a pair of oversized brass table lamps with a timeless Chinoiserie syle from Chapman Lighting, dated 1972. Each bulbous vessel rests on a black, wooden pedestal. They have ornate, riveted handles and a subtle Chinese calligraphy motif etched around their necks. They measure a wide 13" across and 17" to the top of each socket, or 28 1/2" tall to the top of their original brushed brass finials. They have not been recently polished. Each has its original tarnish, but they are not a coated brass and could be polished to a shiny brass finish if desired. One lamp has quite a bit of tarnish (see photos), while the other has a softer, more uniform patina. No shades are included. less
- 13.0ʺW × 15.0ʺD × 28.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Mount Horeb, WI
Pythagoras Place in Mount Horeb, WI
The shortest path to vintage home décor.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.