Midcentury Modern Salterini Glass and Iron Dining Table, 4 Chairs, Indoor Outdoor
Versatile vintage wrought iron patio table with four chairs, attributed to Maurizio Tempestini for Salterini. The set belonged to my ...
moreVersatile vintage wrought iron patio table with four chairs, attributed to Maurizio Tempestini for Salterini. The set belonged to my aunt who purchased it in the 1960s era. The 3/8"+ thick glass top is original to the table, with micro-beveled edges and in very nice shape with only minor surface scratches from age and use. The glass is clear glass, no tint. New upholstery is recommended for the chairs, as they have been outdoors and were not done in an outdoor fabric originally. The pale greenish tan painted finish exhibits great shabby chic wear exposing an under layer of turquoise blue, but also some bare metal surface . Could either be sealed as is, or completely restored with new paint and/or powdercoating if you desire.
Could be used as an indoor kitchen or dining table as well as an outdoor patio table as originally intended. The simple geometric form of the table base and the X-cross bracing are ideal for more minimal settings. I especially like the square profile used in all the iron work. This is the perfect set to conjure up a Palm Springs California Modern environment, no matter where you call home! less
- 30ʺW × 48ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent vintage set, see description. Excellent vintage set, see description. less
- Maurizio Tempestini
- Wrought Iron
- Seat Height
- 17.0 inches
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Knee Clearance
- 29.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Home Lab in Richmond, VA
As a trusted online home décor source for the last 15 years, Home Lab is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Sets
- Shabby Chic Dining Sets
- Wrought Iron Dining Sets
- Nook Dining Sets
- 3 Piece Dining Sets
- 7 Piece Dining Sets
- 5 Piece Dining Sets
- 9 Piece Dining Sets
- Turquoise Dining Sets
- Fabric Dining Sets
- Outdoor Dining Sets
- Small Dining Sets
- Tan Dining Sets
- Glass Dining Sets
- Iron Dining Sets
- Metal Dining Sets
- Minimalism Dining Sets
- Paint Dining Sets
- Retro Dining Sets
- Salterini Dining Sets
- Textile Dining Sets
- Transparent Dining Sets
- Upholstery Dining Sets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.