Small Antique Sideboard Server
This product is no longer available.
Looking for a smaller but beautifully carved antique sideboard for a compact space? This gorgeous antique sideboard or server in ...
more Looking for a smaller but beautifully carved antique sideboard for a compact space? This gorgeous antique sideboard or server in the French Hunting dates to 1880 France, and the dark oak wood is finely carved with barley twists on the posts, and animal heads on the handles of the two drawers.
The top surface and two lower shelves offer plenty of space to hold dishes and stemware for a buffet or casual gathering, or use this splendid small antique sideboard to display your framed photographs and collectibles.
Overall Condition is Used - Good. Top would have originally opened but is now fixed closed. Very slight wobble and normal wear to the finish due to age and use.
Dates to circa 1880. less
- 44.5ʺW × 17.25ʺD × 39.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.