Mid-Century Modern Italian Glass Walnut Lamp
This product is no longer available.
Offered for consideration is a monumental amber orange Empoli glass table lamp. The lamp features a "pop art" Italian vessel ...
more Offered for consideration is a monumental amber orange Empoli glass table lamp. The lamp features a "pop art" Italian vessel mounted on a solid walnut base.
The specific maker is unknown, but this is Empoli glass. There were several US companies and lamp manufacturers importing Empoli glass in the 50s - 70s. Enesco, Balboa, Rossini, Guildcraft and Vimax, Frederick Cooper and Marbro to name a few. Empoli is a town located about 12 miles Southwest of Florence and is known for their glass making.
The piece is in very good condition. There is no damage of note to the glass with the exception of a few very minor scratches on the surface under close examination. There are no cracks, no chips and no repairs.
The lamp has been rewired with a new premium solid brass socket, a new polarized plug set and new cording. The fittings at the top are newly replaced as well.
The socket can utilize a 3 way bulb for 3 levels of light. 150 watt max
36” overall height to the top of the finial
27" to top of the socket
7.5" diameter at base
appx 9" diameter x 19.25" high (glass vessel alone) less
- 9.0ʺW × 9.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Frederick Cooper
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Des Moines, IA
DSM Lamp Works in Des Moines, IA
An eclectic selection of high quality collectible lighting and vintage home accessories in a multitude ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.