Vintage Glazed Earthenware Pottery
This product is no longer available
These lovely examples of Turkish pottery spent the first part of their lives serving as storage containers for water, wine ... more These lovely examples of Turkish pottery spent the first part of their lives serving as storage containers for water, wine, or olive oil. You'll notice many of them have a "conical" shape, with a narrow base, graduating up to a wider middle, and then a tiny "waist" at the top of the pot. This was to facilitate burying the base of the pot in the ground, which would then provide a natural method of cooling to whatever was placed inside them. Each is hand-thrown, and many also feature decorative internal and/or external glazes in deep shades of green, blue, or brown. Varying in age from 30-75 years old, every piece of our pottery has a distinctive character that will add a Mediterranean flair to your home. less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 11.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Sioux Falls, SD
Rug & Relic in Sioux Falls, SD
Rug & Relic is one of the best sources for vintage and antique kilims and carpets ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.