Fortuny Covered Camel-Back Sofa with Rolled Arms
Classic single camel-back sofa with single cushion, covered in Fortuny fabric in tones of cream and metallic silver. This cushion ...
more Classic single camel-back sofa with single cushion, covered in Fortuny fabric in tones of cream and metallic silver. This cushion is down-blend filled with rolled arms. The seller notes, “Normal wear and tear. Portions of fabric are faded such as arms are faded, but there remains a good deal of yardage in seat well that could be reused.”
Seat: 24"D Arms: 25"H less
- 84.0ʺW × 34.0ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Houston , TX
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
DeLaunay Interiors & Antiques in Houston , TX
We specialize in French and Continental Antiques, from the 18th- early 20th Century. We also ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 17Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.