Unique Danish Modern Teak Secretary With Storage
This product is no longer available.
An remarkable work of art a fine Dyrlund Denmark mid century modern teak tambour desk, this stunning piece has multiple ... more An remarkable work of art a fine Dyrlund Denmark mid century modern teak tambour desk, this stunning piece has multiple functions featuring a writing surface, mirror, vanity, dresser, removable storage drawers and several sorting areas. This teak tambour roll top desk, vanity, dresser by Dyrlund was made in Denmark and is labeled on the inside drawer. The desk portion opens by pulling out the top drawer, as it gently rolls up to reveal a 33.75" L x 27.25" D Desk height: 27 3/4" H work space with drawers for supplies. The desktop flips up to reveal more storage and a 27" x 12" mirror. The 4 large drawers below the writing surface complete the ample storage options for this unit. Incredible well constructed, beautiful dovetailing and a rich teak color. Can be used as both a desk and vanity and keep all items completely separated and unseen, comes with key. The ultimate in style and function, this stunning piece is multiple pieces of furniture contained in a small footprint. less
- 35.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 43.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Cockeysville, MD
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Mary Kay's Furniture in Cockeysville, MD
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.