4 Ball Chrome Vintage Table Lamp
A piece of functional art all on its own, this one-of-a-kind vintage lamp is sculptural + elegant, and its tall stature ...
A piece of functional art all on its own, this one-of-a-kind vintage lamp is sculptural + elegant, and its tall stature makes it the perfect fit for your living room, desk, or entry.
Pull your room together with this gleaming chrome lamp. The polished quality of this lamp will add that little something special that your space has been missing. This lamp has been rewired with a tri-light socket which offers you multiple levels of light and allows you to always set the perfect mood.
Whether you’re looking for a lamp to cast a warm glow over the room at your next party, or to provide task lighting to ready by, or to brighten up a dark corner, your lighting needs are covered.
Your search for the perfect vintage table lamp ends here. less
- 6.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Mod Pieces in San Francisco, CA
Where vintage lamps + modern textiles meet, fall in love, and live happily ever after. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.