Henri Matisse - Blue Nude 3- Inspired Silk Hand Woven Area - Wall Rug 4′4″ × 6′9″
An unique handmade Kilim rug. This one of a kind rug produced only one piece in about 45 days by ...
moreAn unique handmade Kilim rug. This one of a kind rug produced only one piece in about 45 days by the our weavers. We used silk warp and silk weft. We inspired by Henri Matisse " Blue Nude 3" A splendid decor for your room's floor or wall.
Check last photo for original Drawing
Copyright Succession H. Matisse / DACS. It features an original artwork created by Matisse in 1952 titled " Nu Bleu III ( Blue Nude III ) ".
Henri Matisse ( 1869 - 1954 ) the French born artist is known for both his sense of color and his fluid aesthetic. Matisse is commonly regarded, along with Picasso as one of the most important artists who helped to define and influence radical Contemporary art of The 20th Century. His mastery of the expressive language of color and drawing won him recognition as a leading figure in world Modern Art.
A straight line can be drawn between the big figure composition of Matisse's fauvist period and the gouache Cut - Out technique which he perfected at the end of his life. Likening what he called " Drawing with Scissors " ( cutting directly into color ) to a sculptor carving into stone. His achievement was to create three dimensional form, entire and rounded, like sculptures. For the last 15 years of his life, though he continued to paint, draw, and sculpt, paper Cut - Outs became his principal medium. less
- 4′4″ × 6′10″ and 0.1″ thick
- Henri Matisse
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New New less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Turkish Kilim , Rug and Carpets in Greenport, NY
Anatolian Turkish Hand Woven and Hand Knotted Rugs - Kilims and carpets shop
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.