20th Century Renaissance Revival 3-Drawer Marble Top Walnut Dresser & Vanity Mirror
I'm very pleased to offer for sale this exquisite antique 3-drawer, marble top, walnut dresser and vanity mirror in the ...
moreI'm very pleased to offer for sale this exquisite antique 3-drawer, marble top, walnut dresser and vanity mirror in the Renaissance Revival style.
The dresser section features 3 dovetailed curved drawers with hand-carved leaf motif handle grips on some beautiful burled walnut insets captured inside an oval frame. The dresser portion measures 31" tall x 42" wide x 20" deep.
The white marble top is custom cut for the dresser and features scalloped edges and a beautiful grey arterial grain. The marble top measures 44" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick.
Finally, the pièce de résistance: that gorgeous heavily carved vanity in the quintessential Renaissance Revival style, which features two hinged, flip-top trinket/jewelry cubbies (drawers) that measure 9" x 7", two small lamp or candle shelves that measure 7" x 3", an adjustable, tilting mirror that measures 38" tall x 22" wide x 2" thick, and some amazing reticulated walnut leaf and floral carvings.
It's most recent provenance is from an estate in South Carolina that featured some of the finest Renaissance Revival furniture I've seen in quite some time -- all from the 18th and 19th centuries. I've had a local antique expert personally look at it, and he suggested that this dresser was almost surely made here in the United States sometime between 1920 and 1950. less
- 44ʺW × 22ʺD × 93.5ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Truly excellent antique condition: with but a few minor surface scratches, areas of discoloration to the marble (see pic 9 ... moreTruly excellent antique condition: with but a few minor surface scratches, areas of discoloration to the marble (see pic 9), and a missing lock mechanism on one of the three drawers (see pic 10), but nothing significant or otherwise noteworthy. less
- Renaissance Revival
- Place of Origin
- North America
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Rice in Sylva, NC
There's a reason Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most visited NP in ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.