- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Mirrors
- C.1970s Mid Century Carver's Guild Chrome & Glass…
C.1970s Mid Century Carver's Guild Chrome & Glass With Black Lucite Mirrors - a Pair
Vintage: 1970s Mid-Century Carver's Guild pair of mirrors, with chrome and glass, inset lined with mitered black lucite panels to …
moreVintage: 1970s Mid-Century Carver's Guild pair of mirrors, with chrome and glass, inset lined with mitered black lucite panels to these simple, yet sophisticated mirrors. They may be hung vertical or horizontal, but perfect for entry, family or living room, hallway, dining room, bedroom, bathroom, powder rooms, walk-in closet/dressing room, almost anywhere where it is applicable, to each's own interior scope design plan. The inset black lucite panels are raised relief and mitered to, conducive to outer chrome frames. Signed on the reverse with the Maker's markings including the production number details. Sourced from a Jupiter, Florida Estate.
In great condition for era, use and manufactured period, normal and conducive to the aforementioned, otherwise in great condition.
There is a slight slippage to one of the black lucite section, which is being adjusted to conform to the tight mitered unity of the perimeter inset surround, otherwise great condition.
These were in storage in a home, whereupon we stumbled onto them, all we had to do was dust off, clean and use windex, and poof, these are heavy and need to be crated, or small shipper utilization, based on territory, but can "only," be shipped white glove.
Main Dimensions is: PER EACH MIRROR SIZE less
- 20.25ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 42ʺH
- Carvers' Guild
- Carvers' Guild
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Great condition, with minor wear, normal and conducive to the period, but lovingly cared for. Great condition, with minor wear, normal and conducive to the period, but lovingly cared for. less
Typical Shipping: 3-6 weeks
20837 does not qualify.
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on some Made-to-Order items and limited selection of other items as noted in the Returns & Cancellations section of the product details.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email email@example.com and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of some Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- Shipment is arranged through our European based sister site, Pamono.
- International parcel shipments are arranged through FedEx.
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked.
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered.