Contemporary Light Green Ceramic Vase
Tall, handmade ceramic vase in light green is fresh and modern with a shape that makes it a very flower ...
moreTall, handmade ceramic vase in light green is fresh and modern with a shape that makes it a very flower friendly vase.
The simplicity of the VIT ceramics "Eve" vase harmonizes with a variety of home decor styles making it an ideal wedding present or the perfect gift for your flower loving friends and gardeners of all skill levels.
The vase has a sculptural quality that is attractive empty or full with a bouquet.
I wanted to create a tall vase with shape that was simple and modern, one that would display long stemmed flowers with ease. By nipping in the form at the "waist", single branches and bouquets can be cradled without the need for a "frog".
To create my pottery I use the "coil and pinch" technique because I love the soft texture that results from pinching the clay. A shiny glaze on the surfaces reflects and catches sunlight so the vase has a presence even when empty of flowers. White line detailing, that I draw on by hand, gives this piece a unique contemporary style and ensures that each one is unique
Approx 10.5" h x 6.5" wide
Handmade at Kri Kri Studio, Seattle, USA less
- 6.5ʺW × 6.5ʺD × 10.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New, handmade vase. Never used New, handmade vase. Never used less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
VIT ceramics from kRI kRI sTUDio in Seattle, WA
Kri Kri Studio creates "VIT ceramics", a range of handmade ceramic table lamps, lamp finials ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Green Vases
- Floor Vases
- Greek Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Ceramic Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- White Vases
- Bud Vases
- Tall Vases
- Wall Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Flower Vases
- Modern Vases
- Vases in Seattle
- Contemporary Vases
- Square Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Light Green Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- China Vases
- Sculpture Materials Vases
- Square Glass Vases
- Blue Crystal Vases
- Clay Vases
- Lead Crystal Vases
- Minimalism Vases
- Mint Vases
- Peacock Vases
- Pottery Vases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.