1980s Patrick Nagel Serigraph Style Signed Numbered Print
This is a fantastic large hand-signed limited edition serigraph done in the style of Patrick Nagel. Others have ... moreLARGE SIZE!
This is a fantastic large hand-signed limited edition serigraph done in the style of Patrick Nagel. Others have incorrectly attributed this serigraph to Nagel when in fact it was done by a Listed Colombia Artist named Carlos Sanchez. Though he never developed the massive following of Nagel, he was a skilled artist in his own right. His exhibition records are listed below.
This 80s-era woman is just perfection! Gorgeous purples, grays, and black. It is hand-signed in pencil in the lower right. Numbered 87/350 in the lower left. It would look amazing framed. Shipping is loosely rolled in large tube.
Condition: Image very good. One very small crease in upper left purple area. Some wear, chipping, and signs of handling on margins as expected.
Measurements: Image size is approx 27.5"x39" and it is approx 32.5"x44" full paper size.
About the Artist: Born in 1957, Colombia, Bocata.
1976-79 Venezuela, Design and Fine Arts College, Doctor of Fine Art Science
1981, California Art School of Fine Arts Master of Fine Arts
In 1981, Contemporary Art Museum of Art, Caracas Venezuela first prize
1982, New York, Cooper Museum of Art, Honorable Mention Award
In 1983, Chicago Graphic Installation Hall
Graphic installation award
Solo exhibition, Caracas, Miami, San Diego, Newport etc. less
- 44ʺW × 1ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Image very good. One very small crease in upper left purple area. Some wear, chipping, and signs of handling on ... moreImage very good. One very small crease in upper left purple area. Some wear, chipping, and signs of handling on margins as expected. less
- "Styled After"
- Patrick Nagel
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Screen Print
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Bradley Fine Art in San Diego, CA
- Super Seller 2019
Bradley Fine Art is a small, family-run art gallery in San Diego, CA, that has ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.