Vintage French Country Ceramic Chandelier
This product is no longer available
Perfect for your cottage or shabby decor, this pretty vintage French chandelier dates to about 1960 and features a ceramic ...
Perfect for your cottage or shabby decor, this pretty vintage French chandelier dates to about 1960 and features a ceramic column with a transferware design of burgundy roses on a white background! The 5 candle cups feature a matching pattern, and metallic gold paint adds sparkle. The body and arms of the chandelier are crafted of metal with a brasstone finish and a desirable amount of patina. This medium-sized vintage chandelier measures 20 inches in diameter by about 16 inches tall. It will work well in many areas of your decor, from the bedroom to the kitchen to the cozy fireplace sitting area.
Overall Condition is Used - Good. Shows surface rust and wear to the metal finish as well as wear to the candlesleeves due to age and use.
Dates to circa: 1960.
Overall measurements (inches):
16.50H x 20W x 20D
From Ceiling 17H
- 20.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 16.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques in Newberry, SC
EuroLux Antiques specializes in fine antiques for regular folks: exceptional antique furniture, vintage lighting, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.