- Room Accents & Accessories
- Fireplace Accessories
- Andirons & Chenets
- 1920s Antique Early American Brass Cannonball H...
1920s Antique Early American Brass Cannonball Hand Hammered Andirons - a Pair
This is for an absolutely wonderful Pair of Antique Andirons / Dog Irons that are hand hammered brass with a cannon ...
moreThis is for an absolutely wonderful Pair of Antique Andirons / Dog Irons that are hand hammered brass with a cannon ball top.
They have their original patina on them and have not been cleaned. I could see perhaps a slight cleaning to the brass to bring out a bit more shine, but the aging on them shows they were used and highlights the detail in the hammered areas.
The front piece is brass while the back "stand" appears to be cast iron. The andirons have a solid 4 inch diameter heavy brass ball that sits on top of the decorated column shape base that is footed with 2 legs.
The pieces are quiet tall and measure in at 19 inches tall x 8 1/4 inches wide x 20 inches deep.
These pieces are absolutely lovely and will make a strong statement on any fireplace they are used in front of.
Majority of my items for sale are pre-loved treasures that were most likely purchased at a local Estate Sale or a local resale shop in Arizona. I may or may not know details but do spend time researching information to provide details the best I can and to pass along fair prices.
* I take all my own pictures in my home and as such try and get all the colors as true to correct as possible. Please let me know if need any addition pictures or clarification on the pictures I have posted.
* The items in the pictures are the exact item you will be receiving, unless I have multiple of the same item and the quality will be the exact same as the ones pictured.
* I take great care in packaging items correctly and shipping on time. I show any imperfections I can in the pictures.
* Assume items are preloved and or vintage and such can have its own idiosyncrasies due to age alone and normal wear and tear. I will state if an item is brand new and or un-used!
* Please contact me if you have specific questions. less
- 8ʺW × 19ʺD × 20ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- “Pre-owned / very nice and better then age appropriate conditions!! Descriptions and any ages stated are based on the best knowledge ... more“Pre-owned / very nice and better then age appropriate conditions!! Descriptions and any ages stated are based on the best knowledge I am able to research. Please let me know if you believe otherwise on any of my listings. You will be very happy with the condition of all items I sell in my store and that I represent them honestly and please look at pictures along with the written descriptions. Thank you... less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Cynthia L. in Scottsdale, AZ
"Where items of the past become the treasures of today!" Cynthia I recently found my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.