Karl Springer Attributed 1970's Lacquered Goatskin Extension Table
Large and in-charge, that's what this is and what you would be if this was your dining table or conference ...
moreLarge and in-charge, that's what this is and what you would be if this was your dining table or conference table. Think of how many cute goats were used to make this lacquered goatskin piece of art slash dining table slash conference table. But don't fret PETA, these goats met their fate many many years ago - in the 1970s when this was made. Those goats are now memorialized and will live on forever on this beautiful Karl Springer attributed table.
In very good vintage condition, this table is ready to be used immediately. It is hard and resilient so you don't need glass to top it off. Need some dining or conference chairs? We have plenty that would look great. Just make the purchase and give us a call and we'll help you select the perfect set.
This amazing Lacquered Parchment table in the Steve Chase style would work great in a Mid-Century Modern, Scandanavian Modern or Danish Modern home or penthouse apartment but could also look fantastic in a Contemporary or Post-Modern room. Also consider mixing it up in a Traditional, Transitional, Classical or Art Deco room with a splash of juxtaposition. Would also be an apt choice in a commercial project such as a hotel lobby lounge or members club, creative design studio or high-rise executive office. less
- 107.75ʺW × 43.5ʺD × 29.75ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Condition consistent with age and use, few scruffs. Condition consistent with age and use, few scruffs. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- "Styled After"
- Karl Springer
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Other (unique shapes)
- Table Leaf Width
- 15.0 inches
- Number of Leaves
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Automaton Furniture in Los Angeles, CA
Automaton is a premiere leader in vintage decor, with a large collection focusing on 20th ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Dining Tables in Los Angeles
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Lacquer Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Yellow Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- New and Custom Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Karl Springer Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Paper Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.