- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- Gabriel Portoles Litho Framed, Signed, & Numbered
Gabriel Portoles Litho Framed, Signed, & Numbered
This product is no longer available.
An engaging signed and numbered (08/275) original lithograph by Spain’s Gabriel Portoles (b. 1930). Portoles was known in ...
more An engaging signed and numbered (08/275) original lithograph by Spain’s Gabriel Portoles (b. 1930). Portoles was known in Europe for using an uncommon medium an egg tempera method that gave his pieces an incredible dimension. He is also recognized as a master of "retablo" painting, or works that have a historical or allegorical context. The colors in this work are vivid and vibrant, the textural and color transitions giving it a kind of collage effect.
The seller says: "What attracted us to this particular piece are several attributes: colors, subjects, and the geometric character. We adore the color palette used the use of the orange tones contrasted with the hue of blues especially. The subject matter actually created an excellent debate between our team members concerning the relationship between the young women and the child who is peacefully sleeping away. Portoles’s technique itself is flawless and engages the eye with the composition of shapes that only a genius can create.
This is a vintage item, meaning there will be some wear signs of use and are common due to age. The condition of the print is good, but we would like to note the paper is antiqued in color with some minor wear to the left bottom corner. The bones of the blue matting is in good condition, but shows fad marks when not inside the frame. The wood frame is trimmed with a black enamel material along the center. Also we are not sure if this intentionally, but the corners of the wood do not connect on each side. Please zoom in on those pictures to make sure you are okay with its imperfections that adds to its vintage charm."
Frame 18”W x 24”H x 1”D (overall)
Image 13”W x 19”H x 0”D
* Measurements are in approximate inches. less
- 18.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 19.0ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Heathertique in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Heathertique | Curated Uncommon Goods to add Character to your Atmosphere. Located in South Florida, we ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.