Gabriel Portoles Litho Framed, Signed, & Numbered
This product is no longer available.
An engaging signed and numbered (08/275) original lithograph by Spain’s Gabriel Portoles (b. 1930). Portoles was known in ...
moreAn engaging signed and numbered (08/275) original lithograph by Spain’s Gabriel Portoles (b. 1930). Portoles was known in Europe for using an uncommon medium an egg tempera method that gave his pieces an incredible dimension. He is also recognized as a master of "retablo" painting, or works that have a historical or allegorical context. The colors in this work are vivid and vibrant, the textural and color transitions giving it a kind of collage effect.
The seller says: "What attracted us to this particular piece are several attributes: colors, subjects, and the geometric character. We adore the color palette used the use of the orange tones contrasted with the hue of blues especially. The subject matter actually created an excellent debate between our team members concerning the relationship between the young women and the child who is peacefully sleeping away. Portoles’s technique itself is flawless and engages the eye with the composition of shapes that only a genius can create.
This is a vintage item, meaning there will be some wear signs of use and are common due to age. The condition of the print is good, but we would like to note the paper is antiqued in color with some minor wear to the left bottom corner. The bones of the blue matting is in good condition, but shows fad marks when not inside the frame. The wood frame is trimmed with a black enamel material along the center. Also we are not sure if this intentionally, but the corners of the wood do not connect on each side. Please zoom in on those pictures to make sure you are okay with its imperfections that adds to its vintage charm."
Frame 18”W x 24”H x 1”D (overall)
Image 13”W x 19”H x 0”D
* Measurements are in approximate inches. less
- 18ʺW × 1ʺD × 19ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Heathertique in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Heathertique | Curated Uncommon Goods to add Character to your Atmosphere. Located in South Florida, we ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.