Mid Century Modern Burke Division for Brunswick Tulip Style Swivel Low Stools Set 5
Fabulous set of 5 mid-century modern tulip style swivel low stools by Burke Division for Brunswick. They have their original ...
moreFabulous set of 5 mid-century modern tulip style swivel low stools by Burke Division for Brunswick. They have their original yellow-orange vinyl or faux leather upholstery. It may not be perfect, but it certainly is usable. We have restored the finish on the black bases. Please see photos. Circa 1963-1969.
Woo Hoo! Just look at these great little swivel stools! Five of them. Done in the style of Eero Saarinen’s Tulip base stool. But these are by the Burke Division for Brunswick. They have their original bright yellow-orange vinyl upholstered seats and are on a black swivel four-star tulip base that we have restored. They will look fabulous around a low eating bar in your MCM home or your industrial loft. Or maybe in a game room!
Brunswick you may know better for pool tables and bowling balls but in 1952 they began manufacturing school furniture and gymnasium equipment and, obviously, benches, chairs, stools, and other equipment for bowling alleys and pool rooms. In 1963 Burke, Inc. was added as one of the many companies they purchased to produce these furnishings. Burke, Inc. was already making wonderful mid-century modern furniture. However, in 1969, even though it was successful, Brunswick decided to sell off its school furniture business to concentrate on its many many other endeavors. They remain in business today.
We know you love these. How could you help but!? Just make them yours!
Height – 18 Inches
Seat Diameter – 17 Inches
Base Size – 24 x 24 Inches
Weight – 11.5 Pounds Each
Height – 45 Inches
Width – 40 Inches
Depth – 22 Inches
Weight – 75 Pounds less
- 24ʺW × 24ʺD × 18ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- They are in good condition. They have their original yellow-orange vinyl or faux leather upholstery. It may not be perfect ... moreThey are in good condition. They have their original yellow-orange vinyl or faux leather upholstery. It may not be perfect, but it certainly is usable. We have restored the finish on the black bases. Please see photos. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Brunswick Co.
- Burke, Inc.
- "Styled After"
- Eero Saarinen
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 17.0 inches
- Seat Interior Width
- 17.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 3-6 weeks.
67570 does not qualify.
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
- Super Seller 2019
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.