- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Standard Dressers
- 1980's Danish Teak Bedroom Set With Queen Platfor…
1980's Danish Teak Bedroom Set With Queen Platform Bed, Floating Nightstands, Dresser and Armoire. Made in Denmark.
This product is no longer available.
Treasured bedroom set, purchased approximately 1985. Beautiful, warm-colored teak. The bedroom set was made in Denmark by Interform Collection. Classic …
moreTreasured bedroom set, purchased approximately 1985. Beautiful, warm-colored teak. The bedroom set was made in Denmark by Interform Collection. Classic Danish/Scandinavian design, with a platform bed that includes floating nightstands and 2 under-bed storage drawers on wheels. Matching 6-drawer dresser, and a 5-drawer/5-shelf dresser-style armoire.
Headboard - 103" wide x 29" high
Footboard - 62.5" wide x 15.5 " high
Bed length - 82.5"
Floating Nightstands - 19" wide x 15" deep
Under-bed Storage Drawers - 32" wide x 28" deep
Dresser - 67.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 29.5" high
Dresser-Style Armoire - 47" wide x 18.5" deep x 45.5" high less
- 103ʺW × 82.5ʺD × 29ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Bedroom set has been carefully maintained, with regular oiling. Some minor imperfections: Platform Bed - small areas of cracked veneer … moreBedroom set has been carefully maintained, with regular oiling. Some minor imperfections: Platform Bed - small areas of cracked veneer on the under-bed storage drawers (not visible when drawers are closed). Armoire - 2 small, very light water rings from a glass at back edge of top; small missing piece of veneer at back left corner. less
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs