Michel Keck Original Abstract Mixed Media Painting
This product is no longer available
Original abstract art mixed media painting. One of a kind by Michel Keck. (giclee prints also available, but this is ...
Original abstract art mixed media painting. One of a kind by Michel Keck. (giclee prints also available, but this is the original).
Michel Keck, is a self-taught, abstract painter from the mid-west. While Michel has been creating art in various forms throughout her life it was not until 2003, after having naturally reversed several serious health conditions via a raw food diet, that she started creating her art on a full-time basis.
In a fairly short period of time, Keck accomplished unheard of achievements as a self-representing artist. Selling her original abstract art & mixed media paintings via methods that most in the art world deemed unconventional, Keck garnered the attention of astute, contemporary art collectors around the world. By the end of 2006 Keck sold over 1,500 original paintings to art collectors throughout the U.S., Canada, Brazil, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Ireland, Chile, France, Italy, Austria, Portugal, Greece, Norway, Malta, Puerto Rico and the United Arab Emirates. Keck's original abstract art paintings and mixed media assemblages have been exhibited in London, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Indianapolis, High Point, Pittsburgh, Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas.
Keck has created work for corporate projects for hotels, restaurants and upscale department stores such as; Bar Louis and Nordstroms. Her works can be seen on the big screen in the films The Longest Ride and Chappie. Actress Sigourney Weaver personally chose her original collage pug art to be used as part of the set dressing in the movie Chappie. Her art has been featured as backgrounds in several television programs including HGTV's House Hunters. less
- 24.0ʺW × 0.2ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
Michel K. in coal city, IN
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.