Contemporary Abstract Portrait Painting "This Is This, That Is That" - Framed
This abstract portrait is by contemporary artist Linda Ward of Detroit. This portrait is #102 out of a series of ...
moreThis abstract portrait is by contemporary artist Linda Ward of Detroit. This portrait is #102 out of a series of 500 abstract portrait paintings.
This beautiful and expressive abstract portrait painting will flood any space with energy, color and vibrancy. It will fit in with any decor such as mid-century modern, art deco, art nouveau or contemporary spaces. It will easily become a focal point and conversation piece.
This painting is signed and numbered. It measures 16” x 20” and is mixed media on canvas. It is varnished with a high-quality archival varnish so it will last for generations.
This series is a very personal project to me; it is very deeply honest and real. I’m excited that you wish to take this home.
Comes with white .75" frame that is handcrafted with 100% wood profiles and made in the USA.
Includes 1.5" white mat that is acid-free, 4-ply matting and backing preserves your artwork for the long haul.
Non-glare glass that has a subtle matte finish to cut down on reflections from surrounding light and blocks out 99% of UV rays. Ideal for unhindered viewing of artwork. less
- 20.5ʺW × 0.75ʺD × 24.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This is a new painting with a new frame and will arrive directly from the framing company! This is a new painting with a new frame and will arrive directly from the framing company! less
- Drawing/Sketching Materials
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Linda Ward in Hamtramck, MI
Detroit contemporary artist who is fascinated with color and authenticity in painting. Currently working on ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Abstract Paintings
- Horse Paintings
- Oil Paintings
- Miniature Paintings
- Portrait Paintings
- Nude Paintings
- Landscape Paintings
- Sunflower Paintings
- Flower Paintings
- Surrealist Paintings
- Cat Paintings
- White Paintings
- Black and White Paintings
- Contemporary Paintings
- 3D Paintings
- Still Life Paintings
- Beach Paintings
- Sunset Paintings
- Greek Paintings
- Pink Paintings
- Wood Paintings
- Color Field Paintings
- Action Paintings
- Cherry Blossom Paintings
- Detroit Paintings
- Dot Paintings
- Forest Paintings
- Car Paintings
- Purple Paintings
- Classic Paintings
- Famous Paintings
- House Paintings
- Tree Paintings
- Genre Paintings
- Glass Paintings
- Face Paintings
- Moon Paintings
- Venus Paintings
- Airbrush Paintings
- Canvas Paintings
- Dog Paintings
- Drawing/Sketching Materials Paintings
- Fruit Oil Paintings
- Hot Pink Paintings
- Lights Paintings
- Maple Paintings
- Portraiture Paintings
- Rock Paintings
- Still Life Oil Paintings
- Textile Paintings
- Venice Oil Paintings
- Watercolor Paintings
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.