Mid-Century Lightolier Chandelier by Gerald Thurston
Very unusual mid century modern flush mount chandelier designed by Gerald Thurston for Lightolier. Hallmarks are inside cap and is ... moreVery unusual mid century modern flush mount chandelier designed by Gerald Thurston for Lightolier. Hallmarks are inside cap and is wired for USA. It takes 13 candle bulbs and is in working condition. less
- 26ʺW × 26ʺD × 12ʺL
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Metal is tarnished Metal is tarnished less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Gerald Thurston
Revival Home in West Hartford, CT
Revival Home offers a curated collection of the finest home furnishings, art, lighting and collectibles ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Mid-Century Modern Chandeliers
- Capiz Shell Chandeliers
- Stained Glass Chandeliers
- Flower Chandeliers
- Sputnik Chandeliers
- Metal Chandeliers
- Gold Chandeliers
- Chandeliers in New York
- Lightolier Chandeliers
- Large Chandeliers
- Blown Glass Chandeliers
- Antique Chandeliers
- Small Chandeliers
- Starburst Chandeliers
- Glass Chandeliers
- Candle Chandeliers
- White Chandeliers
- Entryway Chandeliers
- Bubble Chandeliers
- Beaded Chandeliers
- Orb Chandeliers
- Drum Chandeliers
- Birdcage Chandeliers
- Square Chandeliers
- Geometric Chandeliers
- Rectangular Chandeliers
- Tree Chandeliers
- Branch Chandeliers
- Plug In Chandeliers
- Rope Chandeliers
- Sphere Chandeliers
- Cage Chandeliers
- Globe Chandeliers
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Chandeliers
- Round Chandeliers
- Wood Bead Chandeliers
- Farmhouse Chandeliers
- Mini Chandeliers
- Off-white Chandeliers
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.