Salvador Dali Original 1947 Color Lithograph
Original 1947 Salvador Dali color lithograph from the essays of Michel De Montaigne.
The Essays of Michel de Montaigne were ... more Original 1947 Salvador Dali color lithograph from the essays of Michel De Montaigne.
The Essays of Michel de Montaigne were published in 1947 with illustrations by Salvador Dalí, published by Doubleday (New York). The publisher issued a limited edition of 1000 books, in the English language, all numbered and signed by the artist.
The Dalí Study Centre library of the Gala- Salvador Dalí Foundation contains in its painter’s legacy section the two copies of the book numbered 15 and 16. In the book’s colophon, Salvador Dalí is shown as the illustrator and James Leach as the designer.
- 8.5ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 11.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Salvador Dali
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Bullard, TX
Splā in Bullard, TX
We ALWAYS accept reasonable offers. Make one before it's gone forever!
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.