20th Century Chinese Qing Famille Verte Porcelain Jardinieres / Planters - a Pair
Large pair of Chinese famille verte porcelain jardinieres / planters / fish pots with stand each featuring six hand enameled scenes. One ...
moreLarge pair of Chinese famille verte porcelain jardinieres / planters / fish pots with stand each featuring six hand enameled scenes. One pot features two scenes of nesting Fenghuang(Phoenix) birds - symbolizing virtue, grace and the union of yin and yang -, one scene of nesting peacocks and three floral scenes featuring peonies(king of the flowers, royalty, virtue, wealth and honor) and cherry blossoms(female beauty, dominance and sexuality). The other pot features two scenes of nesting peacocks - symbolizing beauty, dignity, rank, power and divinity-, one scene of Fenghuang(Phoenix) birds and three floral scenes featuring peonies and cherry blossoms - A perfect pair.
Perfect size to use for dining table or two side / end tables by adding glass tops. These pots can also be sold without the stand to cut down on shipping or if you already have your own.
Each pot = 20”W x 20”D x 16”H at largest point.
Each stand = 18”W x 18”D x 12.5”H at largest point less
- 40ʺW × 20ʺD × 28.5ʺH
- Early 20th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Condition consistent with age and use. Handmade and hand painted jardinieres with slight imperfections, inconsistencies, irregularities and minor flaws from ... moreCondition consistent with age and use. Handmade and hand painted jardinieres with slight imperfections, inconsistencies, irregularities and minor flaws from the crafting process including variations in enamel, glaze, painting and porcelain and inconsistent color, minor scratches and surface wear to the wood stands. The stands were purchased at different time than the pots according to previous owner. No damage or repairs. Overall excellent condition. less
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Eras Antiques in Carmel, IN
Dealing in investment and collector grade antiques, art, home decor, furniture and unique one of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Chinese Side Tables
- Asian Side Tables
- Glass Side Tables
- Triangle Side Tables
- Yellow Side Tables
- Folding Side Tables
- Round Side Tables
- Antique Side Tables
- Narrow Side Tables
- Wood Side Tables
- Red Side Tables
- Brown Side Tables
- Orange Side Tables
- Pedestal Side Tables
- Porcelain Side Tables
- Pink Side Tables
- Black Side Tables
- Ceramic Side Tables
- White Side Tables
- Green Side Tables
- Side Tables with Storage
- Small Side Tables
- Tall Side Tables
- Outdoor Side Tables
- White Outdoor Side Tables
- Burnt Orange Side Tables
- Celadon Side Tables
- Enamel Side Tables
- Jade Side Tables
- Light Yellow Side Tables
- Paint Side Tables
- Qing Side Tables
- Ruby Red Side Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.