- Casegoods & Storage
- Credenzas & Sideboards
- 19th Century French Louis Philippe Enfilade Buf...
19th Century French Louis Philippe Enfilade Buffet With Bookmatched Front
This product is no longer available.
French Louis Philippe enfilade buffet of solid walnut with a bookmatched walnut front, having three doucine drawers over four paneled ...
moreFrench Louis Philippe enfilade buffet of solid walnut with a bookmatched walnut front, having three doucine drawers over four paneled doors. Resting on shaped bracket feet. The shapely feet have a distinct shape designed to be seen from all sides with equal appeal. In addition to the large expanse of the top for display, all four doors open to reveal a shelf which effectively doubles the interior space. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen from the Brittany region, this wonderful buffet retains its rich, lustrous color and sheen, resulting from years of waxing and polishing. The subtle curves lend softness to the otherwise straight lines common to the period and allow this versatile piece to easily mix with other periods and styles. Its narrow depth makes it perfect for a foyer, hallway, dining room, or as a TV cabinet.
The French word "enfilade" in architecture refers to a series of salons or rooms, formally aligned with one another, that provide a sweeping view through the entire suite of rooms, where on one walked "on file" or "en filade." The enfilade served to organize space and vision and is a common feature found in many of France's grand palaces from the Baroque period. The term later became associated with large scale buffets that had more than two cabinet doors. less
- 76ʺW × 17.5ʺD × 38ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- "Styled After"
- Louis Philippe
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good. Wear consistent with age and use. Good. Wear consistent with age and use. less
Lolo French Antiques et More in Birmingham, AL
Lolo French Antiques et More offers one of the South’s most impressive and diverse ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Burlwood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Shabby Chic Credenzas and Sideboards
- Walnut Credenzas and Sideboards
- French Credenzas and Sideboards
- Floating Credenzas
- Brown Credenzas and Sideboards
- Antique Credenzas
- Bar Credenzas
- Wood Credenzas and Sideboards
- Wine Credenzas
- Entertainment Credenzas
- File Credenzas
- Low Credenzas
- Media Credenzas
- TV Credenzas
- Office Credenzas
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.