Distressed Oushak Rug - 5'7" X 8'5"
This product is no longer available.
Traditional look, color and design comprised of large center ornate medallion. Partially covered field. Floating inset border with scalloped contours ... more Traditional look, color and design comprised of large center ornate medallion. Partially covered field. Floating inset border with scalloped contours analogous to the medallion. Main border is oversized cross sections of lotus flowers with reconciled corners of inwardly pointing design elements. The evolution of carpets relating to this design goes back many centuries, although more recently the 19th and 20th century European adaptation and flares show influence on the weavers such as rococo styling. Thin and distressed character, yet very sturdy construction with great contrast of earth tones, namely light wooded tones and top colors of soft saffron gold and near white overtone. This vintage 1950s distressed Oushak was hand knotted in Turkey. Many years of enjoyment to come with this rug! Recently professionally cleaned and ready for in-home use. less
- 5′7″ × 8′5″ and 0.25″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Katonah, NY
Old New House in Katonah, NY
Thank you for visiting and exploring Old New House on Charish. We are Melissa + Dave ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.