Daryl Hughto "Black River Bay", 1978 Edition of 150, Signed and Numbered in Pencil
This is a serigraph by artist Darryl Hughto titled "Black River Bay", 1978, edition of 150 signed and numbered in ...
moreThis is a serigraph by artist Darryl Hughto titled "Black River Bay", 1978, edition of 150 signed and numbered in pencil. printed by Roy V. Titus stamped on verso
Size is 42 x 30 inches. mint condition
Darryl Hughto (1943
Darryl Hughto made his initial reputation as an abstract painter showing in New York City during the seventies. Works from that period in the Clement Greenberg Collection were recently included in the traveling museum exhibition of the collection.
He brings both the eye and techniques of a highly talented abstractionist. His large scale acrylic landscapes in particular speak forcefully about his roots in Abstract Formalism.
The work of Darryl Hughto (b. 1943) is held in the permanent collections of many important museums and other prestigious public and private collections, including:
The Clement Greenberg Collection
Contemporary Art Museum, Houston
Denver Museum of Fine Art
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum New York
Gardner Museum, Boston
Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
Museum of Fine Arts
Boston; Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Portland Museum of Art, Portland
2001 - CS. Schulte Galleries, Millburn, NJ 93, 95, 97, 98
1996 - Gallery One, Toronto, Ont. "The Artist's Garden" 81, 83, 88, 91
1995 - Rome Art and Community Center, Rome, NY
1993 - Galerie Elca London, Montreal, Quebec 86, 87, 89
1991 - Salander O'Reilly Galleries, New York 81, 82, 83, 84, 86, 89
1990 - Jaffee Baker Gallery, Boca Raton, FL
1989 - Kathleen Laverty Gallery, Edmonton, Alberta
1987 - Gallery 99, Bay Harbor Island, FL 80, 81, 86
1987 - 871 Fine Arts, San Francisco CA
1986 - Munson Williams Proctor Institute, Utica, NY
1983 - Lincoln Center Gallery, New York, NY "Sculpture and Drawings"
1983 - The Hett Gallery, Edmonton, Alberta 81
1981 - The Edmonton Art Gallery, Alberta
1981 - Meredith Long & Co., Houston, TX 78, 79
1980 - Meredith Long Contemporary, New York, NY 78,
1977 - Tibor de Nagy Gallery, New York, NY 71, 73, 74, 76
1976 - Watson/de Nagy Gallery & Co., Houston, TX 75, 74
1973 - Everson Museum of Art, Syracuse, NY less
- 30ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 42ʺH
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Screen Print
- Mint Condition, Not Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- excellent condition never hinged or framed excellent condition never hinged or framed less
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Perry Meyer - Meyer Fine Art, Inc. in San Diego, CA
Perry Meyer, with his 36 years of expertise in art, specializing in 19th – 21st century ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Japanese Woodblock Prints
- Botanical Prints
- Woodblock Prints
- Landscape Prints
- Framed Prints
- Black and White Prints
- Floral Prints
- Sun Prints
- Bird Prints
- Fish Prints
- Large Prints
- Screen Prints
- Angel Prints
- Matte Prints
- Mounted Prints
- Large Photo Prints
- Abstract Printmaking
- Blue Printmaking
- Bronze Printmaking
- Cerulean Printmaking
- Contemporary Printmaking
- Gold Printmaking
- Minimalist Printmaking
- Op Art Printmaking
- Printmaking Materials Printmaking
- Red Printmaking
- San Diego Printmaking
- Scarlet Printmaking
- Screen Print Printmaking
- Sky Blue Printmaking
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.