1870s Vintage French Double Wired Iron Wire Victorian Garden Patio Settee
Rare French 1870s Victorian Iron Wire Patio Settee. This item is different than others similar in that the wires are ...
moreRare French 1870s Victorian Iron Wire Patio Settee. This item is different than others similar in that the wires are doubled when making the form. The entire manufacturing process is heftier while the overall scale and design is fluid and soft. The arm, shoulders and top ridge are also more three dimensional and architectural than later versions. See photos for details.This type of outdoor/patio/sunroom furniture from this era often did not last through the decades due to weatherization. This settee does bare some iron rust coming through the current paint. This item would be best served wire brushed and primed and painted with good industrial oil paint to maintain it's future.
34" height x 42" width x 26" depth
36" width x 21" inside height
17" seat height less
- 42ʺW × 26ʺD × 34ʺH
- Late 19th Century
- Oil Paint
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- See Description and Photos for age conditions as expected. See Description and Photos for age conditions as expected. less
- Seat Height
- 17.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Claire S. in Minneapolis, MN
European and American Antique Furniture, Accessories and Decor. I have been an interior designer for ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Piano Benches
- Storage Benches
- Outdoor Benches
- Garden Benches
- Vanity Benches
- Upholstered Benches
- Dining Benches
- French Benches
- Window Benches
- Victorian Benches
- Stone Benches
- Tufted Benches
- Shabby Chic Benches
- Benches with Backs
- Entry Benches
- Pew Benches
- Hallway Benches
- Patio Benches
- Bed Benches
- Storage Benches with Drawers
- Indoor Benches
- White Benches
- Metal Benches
- Long Outdoor Benches
- Traditional Benches
- Deck Benches
- Iron Benches
- Paint Benches
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.