Bright Yellow Rotary Dial Telephone
This product is no longer available.
Bright and sunny yellow Western Electric Model 500 rotary dial telephone. This telephone has roots from the 1960s and has ...
more Bright and sunny yellow Western Electric Model 500 rotary dial telephone. This telephone has roots from the 1960s and has had some updates through the 70s.
These telephones were built to last. This phone shows signs of age and use. There are no breaks or cracks in the color plastics. This phone has been taken apart and cleaned. The phone has a loud ring. The phone receives and transmits clearly. The dial turns smoothly. There is minimal rust on the bottom of the phone.
One year warranty is included through American Telephone Store on interior parts only.
Please examine the photographs regarding the above conditions pointed out. Please also check with your telephone provider regarding the use of rotary dial telephones on your phone system. less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.5ʺD × 5.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Petaluma, CA
American Telephone Store in Petaluma, CA
My creative juices flow when I see old movies from the golden era of film ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.