Industrial Style Antique Hungarian Carpenter's Workbench
Beautiful antique Hungarian carpenters’ workbench, bearing an incredible patina after years of traditional use. It has two vices with wood ... moreBeautiful antique Hungarian carpenters’ workbench, bearing an incredible patina after years of traditional use. It has two vices with wood handle and a recessed tray where the carpenter would lay his tools. The traditional trestle base allowed it to be assembled and taken down/moved more easily. It has been restored and waxed, so is strong and ready for use. Workbenches such as this are often used as console or sofa tables today. Please examine the close up photos to appreciate the depth of the patina. less
- 96ʺW × 38ʺD × 33.5ʺH
- 1900 - 1909
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This piece is strong, sturdy and ready for use. As with most antiques, any minor imperfections are commensurate with age ... moreThis piece is strong, sturdy and ready for use. As with most antiques, any minor imperfections are commensurate with age and use. less
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Scandinavian Antiques and more in Denver, CO
Scandinavian Antiques brings the warmth, enduring beauty and function of European country antiques to your ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Media Console Tables
- Narrow Console Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Console Tables
- Farmhouse Console Tables
- Outdoor Console Tables
- Wood Console Tables
- Console Tables with Drawers
- Corner Console Tables
- Rustic Console Tables
- Brown Console Tables
- Country Console Tables
- Small Console Tables
- Tall Console Tables
- Chestnut Console Tables
- Denver Console Tables
- Sculpture Materials Console Tables
- Wax Console Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.