1950s Vintage French Style Dining Chairs - Set of 6
Offering a Unique Set of French Style Dining Chairs with Brass Stud Trim and Raw Silk Upholstery in Vibrant Robin's ...
moreOffering a Unique Set of French Style Dining Chairs with Brass Stud Trim and Raw Silk Upholstery in Vibrant Robin's Egg Blue. There are Two Arms and Four Sides and these Chairs would bridge French Country, Neoclassical, and Transitional - a Perfect Addition to Your Individual Decor Statement. Expressing Lots of Stylistic Charm, and Comfort they can be used as Dining or Accent Chairs in a Foyer, Hall or Bedroom. Providing the Perfect Balance of Refinement, with the Introduction of Stunning Raw Silk Fabric, while the Mix of Rustic Embellishment Serves to Keep the Tone from being too Formal and the Sheen of Creamy White Lacquer Paint Provides an Occasion to Dress Up or Dress Down for Dinner.
These Chairs were a Custom Order by Colonial Art Furniture in Pittsburgh, PA. I am not sure of the Period but am Attributing it to 1940's - 50's . Original Tags still Attached. From a One Owner Estate.
Constructed out of Solid Wood, these Chairs are not going to Topple! Stable, Reliable Frames with Structural Integrity.
Note: Measurements are for side chairs. The following measurements reflect arm chair dimensions:
Arm to Arm including Wooden Frame: 20.75
Arm Seat Width including Frame
- 18ʺW × 15ʺD × 34ʺH
- French Country
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
These chairs are one owner with the type of imperfections that would be common in vintage furniture. Please use photos ...
moreThese chairs are one owner with the type of imperfections that would be common in vintage furniture. Please use photos as part of the description, which showcase normal wear that ascertains the vintage authenticity.
Creamy White Lacquer is Heavy and has a Sheen that Indicates the Quality, and Durability of the Paint Application. They Appear to be a Unique One of a Kind Set that Required Hand Craftsmanship to Produce the Artistry Exhibited in the Construction and Styling. less
- Seat Height
- 18.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Robin B. in St Petersburg, FL
Living the Life you Love? A Refined Solution Assists You in Developing Your Personal Decor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Black Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Brass Dining Chairs
- Comfortable Dining Chairs
- Danish Dining Chairs
- Dining Chairs with Arms
- Fabric Dining Chairs
- Farmhouse Dining Chairs
- Folding Dining Chairs
- French Country Dining Chairs
- High Back Dining Chairs
- Lacquer Dining Chairs
- Metal Dining Chairs
- Modern Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Outdoor Wood Dining Chairs
- Rattan Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Reupholstered Dining Chairs
- Rolling Dining Chairs
- Round Back Dining Chairs
- Shabby Chic Dining Chairs
- Swivel Dining Chairs
- Tall Dining Chairs
- Tampa Dining Chairs
- Teak Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Tufted Dining Chairs
- Turquoise Dining Chairs
- Upholstered Dining Chairs
- Upholstery Dining Chairs
- White Dining Chairs
- White Outdoor Dining Chairs
- Wood Dining Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.