Natural Soft & Organic Fiber Kilim Pillows
This pair of matching organic fiber pillows could even be vintage Americana or New England style since they're woven in ...
This pair of matching organic fiber pillows could even be vintage Americana or New England style since they're woven in a patriotic color blend but the fibers are so nubby and substantial that could only come from hand-weaving in a thickness appropriate to a kilim.
Our Turkish kilim pillows are made from vintage and antique hand-woven Anatolyan carpet remnants. We curate them personally by choosing the least-worn section of the most important and attractive kilims we find in Istanbul and surrounding countryside. The wool threads are colored using organic vibrant vegetable dyes and only slightly faded with time. Each is unique but we search hard to find rugs where there is enough of the quality design to make pairs or trios or sets. Backed by cotton fabric, we always include a hand-made glass “evil eye” charm to the zipper to fend off any negative energy from the envy of everyone who will certainly covet your pillows. The zipper is hidden in the back and the cover can be removed for dry-cleaning if necessary. We take pride in producing a superior product.
Product does not come with insert.
Depth is reflected with pillow insert. less
- 16.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Encino, CA
Turkish Textile Co. in Encino, CA
The finest in vintage textiles and home decor from Turkey (and around the world if ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.