Antique Revival Whiskey Brown Leather Pouf Ottoman
This product is no longer available.
The seller says: "Perfect addition for any space is our Old New House™ exclusive antique revival hand-crafted Moroccan leather pouf ...
more The seller says: "Perfect addition for any space is our Old New House™ exclusive antique revival hand-crafted Moroccan leather pouf ottoman. Low-slung and extra large, you can use it as a table or as accent seating. From the lacing along the bottom to the fleur de lis and flower fan stenciling to the lightly distressing of the thick high-quality leather, every detail has been carefully designed and looked over to bring the spirit of an antique pouf we loved back to life. Rich dark whiskey brown pouf that matches nicely with almost any kind of decor.
Complementary cotton insert with zipper included with every pouf to allow for closure of stuffing."
- 28.0ʺW × 28.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Katonah, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Old New House in Katonah, NY
Thank you for visiting and exploring Old New House on Charish. We are Melissa + Dave ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.