1900s Mission L&jG Stickley Round Leather Top Center Table
This product is no longer available.
This is an antique L&jG Stickley round leather top table from the early 1900's. This table is in very good ...
moreThis is an antique L&jG Stickley round leather top table from the early 1900's. This table is in very good condition and it is marked with a red L&jG Stickley decal. The table has the original leather top and original tacks with the leather being used, but in relatively good condition with no cuts or major damages. (See Pictures) The skirt under the table top is in great condition on this table whereas the majority of these skirts have problems with them. The four legs have a through tenon and pinned construction on the bottom and a four pin construction on the top. (See Pictures) The table has a nice selection of quarter sawn oak. The table does not have any replaced or repaired parts and it is sturdy and strong and ready to be used and enjoyed in your home or business!
We do have several furniture items listed and will combine shipping if you need more than one item to save you money. Also, we will give a discount if you buy multiple pieces of furniture at a time. We have several different styles and prices of furniture, so look around our site because there is something for everyone either listed or at our shop waiting to be listed. less
- 48.5ʺW × 48.5ʺD × 29.75ʺH
- 1900 - 1909
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This table is in very good condition and it is marked with a red L&jG Stickley decal. The table has ... moreThis table is in very good condition and it is marked with a red L&jG Stickley decal. The table has the original leather top and original tacks with the leather being used, but in relatively good condition with no cuts or major damages. (See Pictures) The skirt under the table top is in great condition on this table whereas the majority of these skirts have problems with them. less
- L. & J.G. Stickley, Inc.
- L. & J.G. Stickley, Inc.
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Table Base
- Table Shape
- Table Leaf Width
- 48.5 inches
- Number of Leaves
Antique Mission Furniture(Stickley) & Antique Rugs in Shamokin Dam, PA
We have been in central PA dealing in antique rugs and antique Stickley, Limbert, Roycroft ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Oak Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
- Traditional Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Arts and Crafts Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Metal Dining Tables
- Brown Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Mission Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Animal Skin Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Leather Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.