- Room Accents & Accessories
- Models & Figurines
- Murano Glass Toucan Birds on Gilt Legs in the S...
Murano Glass Toucan Birds on Gilt Legs in the Style of Licio Zanetti - Pair
Selected for your consideration is this pair of absolutely SHOW STOPPING Murano glass birds standing tall on gilt metal legs ...
moreSelected for your consideration is this pair of absolutely SHOW STOPPING Murano glass birds standing tall on gilt metal legs. Each of these breezy tropical toucan / flamingo creatures have their own unique signature by Murano artists G. Mellara and S. Patane. I was informed that both were former artisans under Licio Zanetti, and that these birds were made after their tenure at the Zanetti workshop. Both of these hybrid birds display a unique colored livery I have not personally seen in the Zanetti versions which could make these already rare and highly collectible pieces one-of-a-kind. These are HEAVY birds with very thick and solid feeling glass and equally sturdy gold gilt metal legs. One bird has a difficult to notice blank clear rectangle sticker midway on the upper beak, and the other bird has a similar rectangle sticker on its breast with worn print that reads "Handmade in Italy... Ultima Crystal Art... Miami, FL." These birds will require a signature for delivery. They will be packed and shipped with extra special care.
Small bird measures 10.5" Tall; 6.5" Long; 3.5" Wide
Large bird measures 12" Tall; 7.5" Long; 4" Wide less
- 4ʺW × 7.5ʺD × 12ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- These birds have been carefully inspected and are each in very good condition with no discernible damage or blemishes. The ... moreThese birds have been carefully inspected and are each in very good condition with no discernible damage or blemishes. The glass is smooth, shiny, and very clear. The legs are shiny and clean. less
- "Styled After"
- Licio Zanetti
- Place of Origin
- Murano Glass
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
Agile Style in Fort Wayne, IN
Vintage, modern, and timeless all in one place. Agile Style selects the best furnishings for ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Elephant Figurines
- Horse Figurines
- Cat Figurines
- Italian Models and Figurines
- Bird Figurines
- Frog Figurines
- Deer Figurines
- Owl Figurines
- Dog Figurines
- Mid-Century Modern Models and Figurines
- Animal Figurines
- Angel Figurines
- Metal Models and Figurines
- Hollywood Regency Models and Figurines
- Murano Glass Models and Figurines
- Venus Figurines
- Crystal Models and Figurines
- Black Models and Figurines
- Blue Models and Figurines
- Glass Models and Figurines
- Gold Models and Figurines
- Mediterranean Models and Figurines
- Purple Models and Figurines
- Yellow Models and Figurines
- Regency Models and Figurines
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.