- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- Limited Edition 1960s Copenhagen Bicycles Vinta...
Limited Edition 1960s Copenhagen Bicycles Vintage Film Photograph Print
When you think Copenhagen, think bicycles. The city’s love affair with cycling dates back to the early 20th century ...
moreWhen you think Copenhagen, think bicycles. The city’s love affair with cycling dates back to the early 20th century. This 35mm film photograph taken in the 1960s captures the very essence of Danish bike culture.
The Lyon + Finch Found Artwork Collection is sourced from abandoned photo slides from the 1950s and 1960s. Each photo was captured by an unknown amateur film photographer, just an ordinary traveler capturing extraordinary images of destinations around the world. Each print is a limited edition print - only 100 of each print is available for purchase. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire an original piece of art!
Print Size: 18 x 12. Printed on Archival Fuji Deep Matte Photograph Paper
- 18ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 12ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Color Photography
- Excellent Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Restored, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This photographic print is created from a restored vintage film slide. Any slight imperfections in the final print occurred in ... moreThis photographic print is created from a restored vintage film slide. Any slight imperfections in the final print occurred in the original film slide, including small marks and the appearance of film grain. less
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Lyon and Finch in Los Alamitos, CA
Original film travel photography. Anonymous photographers. One-of-a-kind Found Artwork.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.