- Casegoods & Storage
- China & Display Cabinets
- 1960s Georgian Mahogany Narrow Bow Front Corner...
1960s Georgian Mahogany Narrow Bow Front Corner Cabinet Cupboard
Crafted around the year 1960, this antique mahogany corner cabinet is an exemplary piece of quality English craftsmanship. Featuring flame ...
moreCrafted around the year 1960, this antique mahogany corner cabinet is an exemplary piece of quality English craftsmanship. Featuring flame mahogany wood, individually paned glass, and locking doors, it remains in good condition.
Cabinets like this one have retained a classic design for centuries now, going back to the Georgian period when the design first proliferated in the practice of English cabinetry. Traditional elements in this piece include the glass interior shelves, the dental molding that crowns the piece, the paned glass door on top, and the cross banded oval on the bottom door. This stunning array of details make this mahogany corner cabinet quite a piece to behold, and it would certainly complement any room of antique furniture.
Together with its timeless beauty, this corner cabinet is also quite functional. In total the interior houses two shelves behind the top locking doors. The top section allows for a beautiful view of its two shelves, so this space is ideal for displaying various items like dishes, books, and more. The bottom can be used to store items that are useful to keep on hand but perhaps not suitable for open display. This combination of wooden and glass doors makes this type of corner cabinet a favorite in offices and dining rooms.
Overall, this cabinet remains in good condition. Small indents and wear marks can be found around the feet and on the bottom molding. Also, the lower door has sustained a slight scuff (shown in pictures). It also remains very sturdy, and as the years pass and a rich patina settles into the wood, it will only grow more beautiful. This accent piece would make a wonderful, space-saving addition to any fine furniture collection. less
- 26ʺW × 18ʺD × 70.5ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Minor wear marks near feet and bottom molding. Small scuff on lower door. Minor wear marks near feet and bottom molding. Small scuff on lower door. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
English Classics in Atlanta, GA
Specializing in 18th and 19th century furniture for over 19 years, English Classics is a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Display Cabinets
- Atlanta China & Display Cabinets
- Brown China & Display Cabinets
- Corner Display Cabinets
- Curio Display Cabinets
- Display Cabinets with Glass Doors
- Glass China & Display Cabinets
- Glass Curio Display Cabinets
- Glass Door Display Cabinets
- Liquor Display Cabinets
- Locking Display Cabinets
- Mahogany China & Display Cabinets
- Retail Display Cabinets
- Small Display Cabinets
- Tall Display Cabinets
- Traditional China & Display Cabinets
- Wall Display Cabinets
- Wood China & Display Cabinets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.