Robert Sonneman for Kovacs Vintage Floor Lamp
A mid-century modern floor lamp by Robert Sonneman for George Kovacs. This authentic 1960s has a black steel shade in ...
more A mid-century modern floor lamp by Robert Sonneman for George Kovacs. This authentic 1960s has a black steel shade in a cube shape and chrome poll with black iron base. This piece has original wiring in working condition. This has an adjustable head and shade which adjusts side to side, and diagonal tilts. A clean modern design with a classic silhouette. Sticker on the inside of the shade: "MAXIMUM WATTAGE 75"
Condition: Vintage with visible wear. There are surface scratches on the shade, chips along the edges, and some light marks on the base. The shade might be able to be touched up if desired. There are no noticeable dents in the shade. The swivel of the head works very well.
Dimensions: 50" tall Base: 8" x 5 1/2" wide x 3/4" thick Shade: 4" x 4" x 7"
- 5.5ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 50.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- George Kovacs
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $59
- Free Local Pickup in St. Paul, MN
Mint+Moss in St. Paul, MN
Carefully curated selection of great finds with a focus on vintage, mid century, and modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.