Traditional Starbay Rosewood Richelieu Leather Top Executive Desk
Item offered is a gorgeous office/home office nautical style executive desk by Starbay. A fine furniture manufacturer in France ...
moreItem offered is a gorgeous office/home office nautical style executive desk by Starbay. A fine furniture manufacturer in France. Known for there nautical old world style of furniture making by master craftsman. The desk is made of the finest wood with tenon and mortise, dovetail joints and floating panels.
Features two pedestals.
Right pedestal : shelf or computer unit cupboard with aeration door.
Left pedestal : three locking drawers ; one for hanging files.
Desk top : antique brown full-grain leather.
Front : Three drawers ; locking middle drawer folding out for keyboard, mouse and multistorage. Cable management on the top. Carrying handles and corners in solid brass. Inset brass drawer handles. Crafted with a fine Rosewood finish and French polishing. Bone-made Starbay logo engraved and inked. Back finish as front. Secret drawer. Easy assembly required (tree parts).
This desk has been very well cared for and is very clean inside and out. No wear to the leather. Not sold in the U.S. it can only be ordered from France. It is unique to have this desk available here in the U.S. Very Nice! retail price new for this desk over $8000.00 usd. The 2 Starbay matching bookshelves in the background are sold separately [see my other listings for details] less
- 63ʺW × 33.5ʺD × 31ʺH
- 2000 - 2009
- Place of Origin
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- The Desk is in wonderful condition with no chips, nicks, crack, odors, loose joints, or repairs. It has been very ... moreThe Desk is in wonderful condition with no chips, nicks, crack, odors, loose joints, or repairs. It has been very well cared for and has minimal signs of use. The French polish finish is in great condition. All drawers and doors work very well and slide smoothly. The desk is pictured as found. Very nice and clean inside and out. Highest of quality one would expect from Starbay. less
- Table Shape
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Flat Fork Sellers in Wartburg, TN
Antiques, Uniques & Thriftiques
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- Adjustable Desks
- Antique Desks
- Antique School Desks
- Art Desks
- Butcher Block Desks
- Campaign Desks
- Computer Desks
- Corner Desks
- Curved Desks
- Desks with Drawers
- Desks with Hutch
- Desks with Shelves
- Desks with Storage
- Floating Desks
- Fold Down Desks
- Folding Desks
- Large Desks
- Long Desks
- Mahogany Desks
- Metal Desks
- Modular Desks
- Oak Desks
- Office Desks
- Reclaimed Wood Desks
- Simple Desks
- Small Desks
- Tall Desks
- Vanity Desks
- Wood Desks
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.