- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- 1970s Vintage Peasant Village Canister With Lid...
1970s Vintage Peasant Village Canister With Lid and Handle Ceramic Canister Jars - a Pair
Vintage 1970s Peasant Village Canister with Lid and Handle created and imported by Mittledorfer Strauss.
This canister set the P ... moreVintage 1970s Peasant Village Canister with Lid and Handle created and imported by Mittledorfer Strauss.
This canister set the P.V stands for Peasant Village which was a line created for, and imported by, Mittledorfer Strauss of New York. These canisters are clearly marked Italy.
The parent company, Mittledorfer Strauss, remained active into the 1970's. This vintage canister set was purchased from Ethan Allen in the late 1960's or early 1970's to hold pride of place on a Ethan Allen dry sink. Since 2015 the canisters have been in storage as a result of interior design changes and these are just to beautiful not to be on display.
These jars are versatile as to function or home decor placement.
CONDITION: Large canister has (1) chip on the top of the canister which is clearly identified in the accompanying photographs in addition to (4) chips noted on the bottom. The small canister has (2) chips noted on the bottom otherwise these pieces are still in excellent condition and have been well cared for.
DIMENSIONS: Large Canister Italy 6517 P.V 9" H with lid x 4 1/4" Diameter Weight 1.86 lbs
DIMENSIONS: Small Canister Italy 6515 P.V 8" H with lid x 4" Diameter Weight 1.38 lbs
TOTAL COMBINED WEIGHT: 3.24 lbs
SHIPPING: USPS Priority Mail 1 - 3 business days. Tracking information will be provided and the parcel is insured. less
- 14ʺW × 10ʺD × 8.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Please review all images as they are considered part of the item description and clearly show any imperfections or repairs. Please review all images as they are considered part of the item description and clearly show any imperfections or repairs. less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
meadowviewfarmky in Crestwood, KY
We are a small sustainable farm focused on promoting rare, heirloom seed varieties; flavorful, nutritional ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.